Tuesday, October 9, 2012

I did it...

I couldn't help myself.  Truly.  I had to know what it was like.  Bacon wrapped cocktail wienies baked in brown sugar? How could one go on living without knowing what this was all about? ;)

I really have been holding off on making these, kind of like how I have never tried on a pair of Louboutins. I simply can't, because once I know what they look like and feel like on me, I'll have to have a pair. These little bites of goodness are now burned in my brain. 

It's a tough recipe kids, not for beginners. HA!

Heat your oven to 375.  Cut a pound of bacon in thirds, wrap each wienie and secure with a toothpick.  Jam them all tightly together in a greased pan.  Cover them with brown sugar and bake for about 45 minutes or until the sugar is all melty and the bacon is slightly crisped on the edges and cooked throughout.  Then try not to burn your mouth.


You are SO welcome.  :)


2 comments:

  1. That looks super gross! But, that's what you get from your vegetarian friend. :)

    ReplyDelete